|Debbie Williams - Speech pathologist
Gladstone Speech Pathology services are provided by Debbie Williams a highly experienced Speech Pathologist who joins us following a long career in both the public and private settings. She is committed to the provision of high quality service for all of her clients and is equally enthusiastic about her work in early intervention and with adults.
Areas of clinical interest in children include:
- Feeding difficulties in newborns and infants
- Fussy and resistant feeders
- Late talkers
- Delayed play and social skills
- Speech delays and disorders
- Language delays and disorders
Areas of clinical interest in adults include management of:
- Swallowing problems
- Communication disorders
- Patients suffering side effects of oncology treatment
Referrals are accepted for patients with a medicare funded EPC.
Some patients are eligible for additional funding support through medicare locals.